To arrange an initial conversation…
Single Day Experiential Workshop
Bring your challenges, your dreams and your honesty.
All you need is a pen and the day put aside entirely for you. Working in small groups and in a safe intimate space, the single day intensive covers the following…
• Values, identity, vision, purpose and mission
• Beliefs, blockages and motivators
• Strategy, Messages & Communications
• A personalised plan & support
Sign up for a personally transformative series of ‘experiential workshop’, led by Branding and Personal Development specialist Daniel Frohwein.
8:40am – Registration
9:00am – Introductions
9:15am – Morning session 1
11:00am – Morning break
11:15am – Morning session 2
1:00pm – Lunch break
1:45pm – Afternoon session 1
3:45pm – Afternoon break
4:00pm – Afternoon session 2
5:30pm – Closing round
5:45pm – Ends
6:00pm – Drinks & social
For more information call Daniel 07973 617 342
Are you prepared to do what it takes to realise your potential at work, at home and at play?
We can all do with more clarity and courage, fresh perspective and a clearer sense of purpose. With the right knowledge and some practice, we can all connect and communicate more effectively. Most of us have challenges that need solving, ideas or plans that have yet to see the light of day and in most cases, money alone isn’t the answer.
Our lives are truly amazing in terms of what is possible, but how often are we at our best and how long do we stay there? Do we really know our true calling and if we do, are we actually living it?
Would you like to take up the challenge to understand and recognise what realising your potential would truly look like?
• Access empowering tools and liberating wisdom
• Learn and grow in a safe and powerful experiential workshop format
• Be supported and challenged as you roll back the blockages and beliefs that no longer serve you
• Step up to be and do your very best, for good.
Welcome to realiseyourpotential.com
Organisations and people grow in stages. Sometimes we get stuck and stop growing. Sometimes we are on top form, incredibly resourceful and simply fantastic!
But most of us only manage our best for short periods of time and all of us could do better and be happier if we realised more of our potential.
Through RealiseYourPotential’s Five Gateways™, step into a world grounded in Purpose, powered by Performance, balanced with Wellbeing, expressed through Creativity and anchored with a Legacy you will be proud of.
• Refine or define your purpose and vision and re-ignite your ‘mojo’
• Identify your blockages as well as your potential for greatness
• Find fresh perspective and inner balance
• Pick up practical tools and step back into your full power
• Define new goals and the road to achieving them
• Start the next chapter of your life feeling supported every step of the way
Realising your potential starts with an honest and challenging process of self-discovery, followed by identifying a clear vision and purpose that will keep you motivated for the journey ahead.
Most of us stick with what we’ve got and what we know. Whoever we are and whoever we believe we can be, the most valuable treasures usually lie buried deep beneath the surface. Our beliefs, whether conscious or sub-conscious, our confidence levels and whatever is close to our hearts either drive or inhibit our ability to step up and realise our potential.
Dig deep to grow taller – experience self-clarity like never before through RealiseYourPotential.com’s The Five Gateways™ programme.
Single Day Experiential Workshop
Venue: The David Lloyd Club Finchley, Leisure Way, High Road, Finchley N12 0QZ
Date: Sunday 5th March
Time: 9:00am-5:45pm (registration 8:30am)
Fees: £450* per person
* 1 Bursary available per course. Instalment payments offered if needed.
**If you can’t make one of the sessions you can make it up by joining the next programme running in September, but book it in early as spaces go fast.
To book your place or for further information call Daniel 07973 617 342
Date(s) - 01/07/2017 - 08/07/2017
The David Lloyd Club Finchley
Categories No Categories
Bookings are closed for this event.