My purpose is “to raise a generation of emotionally intelligent leaders”.
By equipping leaders with practical and fundamental emotional intelligence skills, I train and coach leaders:
- To lead from the inside – by looking after their emotional health proactively, and living into their values authentically and confidently.
- To invite others to complement them – by creating emotionally safe organisational cultures that enable and support all staff to contribute their differences and be their authentic self regardless of their background and past experiences.
- To recognise and nurture emotionally intelligent leaders – by proactively mentoring and coaching others into their authentic leadership potential by teaching them emotional intelligence skills that lay the foundation for personal growth.
People describe me as a compassionate, insightful, inspiring, liberating and vulnerable person with a powerful and captivating backstory.
Having found reconciliation with my own severe emotional and collective trauma, I understand how important it is to go beyond just managing our unpleasant emotions and experiences. I teach skills that help leaders unlock the unique opportunities that setbacks, adversities and conflicts bring by putting emotions and mind into a creative partnership. Central to the approach is to discover our values, appreciate our differences and built emotionally safe environments in which anyone can flourish.
As a qualified Emotional Logic Coach and Practitioner with many years of experience in presenting keynotes, hosting workshops, coaching individuals and training teams, I lay the firm foundation of emotional intelligence skills on which others can build authentic, highly innovative, agile and diverse organisational cultures.
All through my work and private life I’ve had a genuine love for people. Having seen the incredible potential that our individual differences bring to the collective success, I always nurture the collaboration of authentic individuals.
- One-to-one coaching focused on emotions and mindset, and trauma recovery
- Team coaching and training focused on building emotional safe cultures
- Keynote speaking focused on turning adversities and setbacks into opportunities of personal growth, as well as culture conflict resolution.
I create confidential and emotionally safe spaces for individuals, teams, and organisations that inspire curiosity and learning to explore the partnership of feeling and thinking which lead to a deeper understanding of who we are and what we do.
Central to my work is the three-step method of Emotional Logic:
- Make sense of your emotions and emotional patterns
- Discover your values and identity
- Take value-driven action to connect with the world around you.