My purpose is to empower teams and leaders to realise their full health potential.
Those that work with me describe me as highly skilled in my ability to listen openly and create an authentic, trusting space for individuals to come together. People see me as generous, open-hearted, patient and having the ability to reframe the conversation that helps people to consider a new way of looking at their overall wellbeing.
My 14 years of passion and experience in Functional Medicine, Lifestyle Medicine and extensive training in Neutraceuticals led me to pursue my Functional Medicine Health Coach certification. I work with people to reach their unique picture of optimal health.
Functional Medicine Health Coaching
I think FUNCTIONALLY about HEALTHCARE creating a wellness-based approach to managing health
– educate clients and help them understand their doctor’s plan of care
– offer tools and accountability when clients implement new lifestyle changes
– motivate clients using positive psychology techniques
– guide clients through dietary changes, food plans, and physical activity protocols
– lead clients through group coaching sessions on specific topics (stress, bounce-back resilience, sleep hygiene)
– celebrate successes and encourage progress
I am an experienced Functional Medicine Health Coach based in London UK, but working globally predominantly in group coaching programs. Before I certified, I worked for a leading Neutraceutical company in South Africa, where I honed my skills in Functional and Lifestyle Medicine leading to my public appearances speaking as an expert on various health-related subjects.
I listen to my clients, hearing the subtext behind the choices they are making, often uncovering the internal dialogue keeping them stuck. I offer support, accountability and collaboration. My in-depth and immersive training in coaching, principles of Functional Medicine and nutrition, mind-body medicine and positive psychology gently opens an enquiry into health transformation.
Functional Medicine Health Coach