My purpose is “to help others maximise their potential”.
By helping others to maximise their potential, it is my deep desire to witness individuals, teams, and organisations:
- Live life to the full – by being purpose-driven, positive, and in service to others
- Work better together – by connecting and collaborating, including with those with whom we differ
- Be the best possible version of themselves – by realising their innate potential to keep learning, growing, and rewriting their own story
Those that work with me describe me as empathic, visionary, insightful, positive, available, and hardworking. People also comment on my ability to make people smile, laugh, and find joy even in the mundane. As a student of human history and psychology, I’m fully aware of the horrible thing’s humans can do to each other, however, I remain convinced that our best days as a human race can be ahead us (my wife and three teenage daughters say my optimistic nature is one of my best traits).
While I’m passionate about my work as an Executive and Team Coach, I’m also committed to exploring and expanding the evidence base that supports why a coaching approach can create transformation. My quest for knowledge resulted in me completing an MSc in Coaching and Behavioural Change at Henley Business School, where I now tutor on team coaching. I’m grateful to have co-authored a book on team coaching (https://www.koganpage.com/product/building-top-performing-teams-9781789666762) and have also co-authored academic peer reviewed papers on team coaching, as well as conflict resolution.
- One-to-one coaching
- Team coaching
- Keynote speaking
- Researching and writing on collaboration, team coaching and conflict resolution
- Creating and running leadership development programmes
- Consultancy projects focused on improving organisational culture, collaboration, and performance
- Creating and running commercial training academies
I’m an experienced Executive and Team Coach, based in Ireland but working globally with individuals and teams in a wide range of sectors. Before becoming an Executive and Team Coach, I had the honour of leading multiple teams and business units, during a successful 20-year career in Kerry Group PLC, one of the world’s largest food and ingredient companies. My purpose ‘to help others maximise their potential’, was equally important to me in how I approached my corporate career, as it is today.
I create confidential, non-judgemental, and generative spaces for individuals, teams, and organisations to develop:
- Deeper awareness, connection, and presence [their ‘way of being’]
- New thinking and thought patterns [their ‘way of thinking’]
- More impactful and sustainable behaviours [their ‘way of doing’]