My purpose is “to support individual, team and organisational learning”.
By designing highly engaging and challenging learning and development programmes (blended, on-line and events), I create ‘user-experiences’ that creates the ‘magic’ that enables
- Curiosity and innovation
- A shift in thinking
- A quantum leap in performance
- L&D programme design – Leading Change, Online Fluency, Advanced Sustainability, Confidence & Resilience
- Group Coaching – C-suite and key people of influence
- Online facilitation and hosting live events
- One-to-one personal and executive coaching
- Research and Author – talent, motivation, high-performance and team spirit
- Creating and running a regional talent management, D&I resource centre
- Creating and running leadership development programmes
- Dare to Lead™ facilitation and Coaching
- Team facilitation & Team coaching
- Keynote speaking – Leadership, Strategy, Innovation and the future of work
- Consultancy projects focused on improving organisational culture, collaboration, and performance
I’m an experienced facilitator, visioner, L&D programme designer.
Over the past 30 years I have held a variety of roles related to education, learning and innovation and has worked with teams in over 45 countries.
I have spent over a decade advising coaching and facilitating experiential learning within organizations to accelerate team performance and personal impact. Prior to this she joined EDACY as VP Education and Learning.
I take people into possibility;I help people see things differently and I enable leaders to think forward.
My clients feel inspired, motivated and empowered through finding a much wider perspective and exploring new ways of thinking, doing and being.
Linked In Profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadenecanning/