I refresh, engage, then empower leaders and teams to grow.
I cut through the talk to work out what is really going on
I find ways to feed this back, so it can be heard and acted upon
I relentlessly focus on creating achievable solutions with you
I create an engaging and exciting atmosphere, where anything feels possible.
- Sharing effective approaches to behavioural change
- Identifying team dynamics that promote or prevent progress
- Holistic assessment (the psychological, emotional and cognitive aspects of change).
- Creating energy and excitement via immersive, motivating experiences
- Solution-focussed consultancy
- Identifying priority tasks and ways to approach them most effectively
- Empowering leaders to make the right changes at the right time
- Monitoring and measuring progress towards key goals
As a consultant Community Psychologist specialising in education and learning, I have spent the past fifteen years advising dozens of institutions on how to best overcome barriers to progress.
Since 2014, I have led a team of Psychologists at a national Charity offering training, consultation, assessment and interventions to a range of clients.
In July 2021, I left the charity sector and now offer my skills and services to the corporate world.
I hear what is said and not said
We make changes.